- A degree in Engineering from a reputed college with a first class in Mechanical/Computer Science/Manufacturing.
- 0-10 years of ITK/Rich client customization in Teamcenter Unified.
- Experience in RAC & SOA customization will be added advantage. Exposure to Teamcenter Administration & BMIDE is required.
- Positions will be based out of Bangalore & will require travel as per project requirements.
- Graduate engineer from a reputed university (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech in Mechanical Engineering) with a strong technical background and good academic standing.
- Should have a minimum of 0-10 years of experience in TC Manufacturing implementation.
- Good understanding of various manufacturing processes such as Fabrication, Assembly etc.
- Expertise on usage and implementation of Teamcenter Manufacturing applications. - Knowledge on EBOM and MBOM configuration.
- Expertise in BMIDE and TC data model concepts such as Items, Item Revisions, Data sets, relations, User / Access management, custom saved queries etc.
- Exposure to Teamcenter ITK and RAC customization.
- Team player and open communicator.
Teamcenter Customization: 0-10 years